Monday, July 16, 2007

Commentary: The Farther Reaches of the Techno-Fascist State

He should give it up, go back to the swamp and quit the chain-smoking. Occult investigations are risky. I once asked a well-known political researcher why he never wrote about mind control and intelligence cult activity. "Those people will hurt you," he said. And they do. I walked right into it, and one day I will tell it all. Before I die. And the truth is every bit as exotic as a Constantine movie - Americans do not know their country at all. There are levels to this fascist state that the most well-informed investigators haven't even imagined. Recently, I was faulted for writing about obscure topics with too much "certainty." This is because I've seen things unprecedented in history, the farther reaches of this fascist state, even a bit of the future. My work isn't theoretical. You write with certainty about little-known subjects when you've been there, done that personally. It's unconscious - I don't mean to offend. It's just that I don't doubt that which I've perceived. That's all I'm going to say. I ONLY write about fascist outrages that I can document TO SHOW YOU SOME OF IT, so you can know that it exists. The work we researchers do is the proverbial tip of the iceburg. All I can say in this decade is that John Constantine's got nothing on me. (Some victims of EM assault have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about, and anyone who has read Psychic Dictatorship has some comprehension of the technology at play - there's much more to it than non-lethal aggression.) Fight the future. - AC