Friday, July 06, 2007

Hateful Nazi Michael Savage Believes Women in Burqas are "Hateful Nazis" who want to "Kill Your Children"

Jul 3, 2007

Savage said he sees women who wear burqas as "hateful Nazi[s]" who want to "kill your children"

On the July 2 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, discussing the recent terror-related arrests in Britain, radio host Michael Savage said, "[W]hen I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi," adding, "That's what I see -- how do you like that? -- a hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children." Savage also said that when a Muslim woman wears a burqa, "She's doing it to spit in your face. She's saying, 'You white moron, you, I'm going to kill you if I can.' "

The Savage Nation reaches more than 8 million listeners each week, according to Talkers Magazine, making it the third most-listened-to talk radio show in the nation, behind only The Rush Limbaugh Show and The Sean Hannity Show.

From the July 2 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: Why are they calling one of the Muslim doctors -- one of the terrorists -- a brilliant neurologist? What has he done that makes him brilliant? Dr. Mohammad Asha came in on asylum. "Oh please, can we come into England? We're oppressed in our home country." Oh sure, come in. Bring your entire brood with you. Bring your, bring your -- I'd like to use the word I'd use in a bar -- bring your wife with you in a burqa.

You know, when I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi. That's what I see -- how do you like that? -- a hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children. Don't give me this crap that they're doing it out of a sacred ritual or rite. It's not required by the Quran that a woman walk around in a seventh-century drape. She's doing it to spit in your face. She's saying, "You white moron, you, I'm going to kill you if I can." That's how I see it! What do you want me to do, mince words with you? I'm not going to mince words. We're too far gone in this country.

You saw what they almost did to us with illegal immigration. We beat them only by the skin of our teeth. And let me tell you something: They're not protecting us properly from the Muslim terrorists amongst us -- the same way they didn't protect us from the illegal immigration assault and try to screw us even further. We're going to get hit again, as sure as I'm sitting here, because they won't do what needs to be done.

—M.J.M.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200707030005?f=h_latest